How many days does it take for the product to get delivered?
When a product is selected and sent to the shopping cart, an estimated delivery date is shown along with other details. However, this time is only an estimation, and sometimes the delivery may take more days than what is given on the website. The estimated delivery date is considered on the basis of the following factors:
- Order Processing – the minimum days it take for the product to be prepared for shipping.
- Transit time – the amount of time it takes for the shipped package to reach the destination.
Once the package reaches the local courier, the servicemen shall contact you on the details provided by you during the order. All deliveries will be made between ___ AM to ___ PM on all working days. The company will try its best to deliver your order within the timeframe it estimated.
Where will the delivery be made?
The delivery shall be made at the address provided by you in the order details. The company shall make maximum ____ number of attempts to deliver the product to you. In case the location is inaccessible or any other issue beyond our control, despite the best efforts of the company, the product shall go back and another order has to be made by you for the same. The re-delivery charges shall be borne by you in any case.
What are the other requirements to take the delivery?
What are the other requirements to take the delivery? Either you or any authorize person above the age of 18 shall sign the delivery note when the product will be delivered to you. This sign implies the successful delivery of your product and in case is made ignorantly shall not hold the company liable.
Additional ChargesYou may be asked to pay extra depending on the special demands you make for the delivery. Thus, you may make additional requirements for the delivery of your product, though the same shall be notified clearly while ordering.
Changes in the addressIn case you want to change the address of delivery, you have to re-place your order. Once ordered, the address cannot be altered owing to the preparation and other shipping needs started already.
CANCELLATION & REFUND
How to cancel an order?
After ordering for the product, if you no more feel the need for it, or any other reason and wish to cancel the product, you may do so within the next 24 hours. In such a case there shall be full refund. If, however, the time exceeds, the product shall be cancelled with minor deductions depending on the stage of delivery that the product was.
What products may be returned? Within what time frame?
- Products are returnable within the applicable return window if you’ve received them in a condition that is physically damaged, defective or different from their description on the product detail page on CGPL’s website.
Return will be processed only if:
- it is determined that the product was not damaged while in your possession;
- the product is not different from what was shipped to you;
- the product is returned in original condition (with brand’s/manufacturer's box, MRP tag intact, user manual, warranty card and all the accessories therein).
What is the process of Returning?
- You may ask for a refund or replacement of the product.
- In case of Replacement, products may be eligible for replacement only if the exact same item is in stock. If the replacement request is placed and the seller does not have the exact same product in stock, we will provide a refund.
- Additional information is not required to return an eligible order unless otherwise noted in the policy.
- The user may either directly apply for Return/Replacement/Cancellation through the website or if not, may directly contact our costumer care center at [Phone number(s)] or write us a mail at [Customer Care Email-ID] mentioning their direct seller ID.
Exception to the return policy
Products marked as “non-returnable” on the product detail page cannot be returned. However, if you’ve received a non-returnable product in a damaged/defective condition, you can contact us within 10 days from the delivery of the product.
In case of return of products, the amount is refunded in issued to the original payment method opted by you. In case of deliveries made with the option of Cash on Delivery, the refund shall be made through ____________________. However, the refund only contains the price of the product and the delivery and handling charges (if applicable) are deducted from the refund amount. The refund will usually be made within _____ days of the return made.